Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Cages for two Tiels

Bird rooms, aviaries, cages, foraging trees, play gyms, and stands. Discuss your parrot's locations and perches.

Re: Cages for two Tiels

Postby Pajarita » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:37 am

Hi, Akame and tiels. I like the third one but in white instead of black. The first one is not one large cage but two separate ones. The second looks good too, but a bit flimsier than the third one. I do not like black cages or cages in dark colors. For one thing, black is oppressive... it's bad enough that we keep animals that live in the air caged for hours and hours so one should make the enclosure as 'open' and 'airy' as possible and white seems to somehow give more light and blend better into the environment.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Postby Akame Fox » Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:43 am

Hello! My one and only problem is, that cage does not have an extra large so it would be a lot more cramped in there if I got the white in only a large.
Akame Fox
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Cockatiel

Postby Pajarita » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:34 am

Ah, I see. Yes, if you are going to keep them in the cage all the time, it is a bit small but, if they come out to fly for, at least, 5 hours a day, it should be OK. It all depends on how you are going to use it...
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Return to Housing