Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Looking for seed catcher panels

Bird rooms, aviaries, cages, foraging trees, play gyms, and stands. Discuss your parrot's locations and perches.

Looking for seed catcher panels

Postby clruss62 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:35 pm

While I don't particularly like the look of the seed catcher panels, they are great for preventing my amazon climbing down and roaming the floor at will. I haven't been able to find any for purchase... I don't want to buy a whole new cage. Does anyone know where I can find them? Thanks.
clruss62
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: Red-Lored Amazon
Flight: No

Re: Looking for seed catcher panels

Postby Pajarita » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:57 am

Sorry but no, I don't know where you can get them without buying the cage. I actually throw them away - they take up too much space and do not really hold anything back when it comes to 'parrot debris' but, then, I also encourage all my birds to roam, fly or whatever. I mean, who would want to spend its life standing in the same spot all the time?
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Return to Housing