Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

You gotta love them, Inc

Bird rooms, aviaries, cages, foraging trees, play gyms, and stands. Discuss your parrot's locations and perches.

You gotta love them, Inc

Postby Pajarita » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:12 am

A rescue in Nevada where they take all kinds of animals -which I think it's great. But I do not like what I see in the pictures... Look at the terribly small size of the cage where the handicapped mockingbird lives! Why not get the poor thing a nice, large flight cage? And the tiels, all hanging from the wire of the aviary which indicates stress... dowels instead of branches... and free-feeding seeds to parrots?! The point I am trying to make is that running a rescue is real hard and I am sure the lady does the best she can but rescuers have a sacred obligation to give good care to the animals and, if you cannot do it or do not know enough about the species, you should either learn and make the necessary changes or find them a better place.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/bea ... r-BB1akU1i
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Return to Housing