Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Pest Control

Talk about bird illnesses and other bird health related issues. Seeds, pellets, fruits, vegetables and more. Discuss what to feed your birds and in what quantity. Share your recipe ideas.

Pest Control

Postby CandaceC » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:04 pm

What’s the latest opinion on pest control? I live in hot, humid Louisiana and it doesn’t matter how good a housekeeper you are, the rain drives roaches into the house. I’m getting tiny ants as well..

The last post I’ve seen about this was dated 2018 and mentioned something about “orange” product? Anything newer in the pipeline?

Thanks!
Candace
CandaceC
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Quaker, Sun Conure
Flight: No

Re: Pest Control

Postby Pajarita » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:35 am

Ohh, I am afraid that I won't be of much help with this because I only kill fleas and mosquitos but I found this one in Amazon that says it's safe but then it also says 'minimal skin irritation' so I don't know how safe it really is: https://www.amazon.com/EcoRaider-Crawli ... 45&sr=8-12
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Return to Health, Nutrition & Diet