Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Good full spectrum light

Talk about bird illnesses and other bird health related issues. Seeds, pellets, fruits, vegetables and more. Discuss what to feed your birds and in what quantity. Share your recipe ideas.

Good full spectrum light

Postby Pajarita » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:07 pm

I have to change my lights in March (I do it on the equinoxes to make sure I remember doing it every six months) and get extra ones to take back home with me when I leave so I figured it's best if I get them with plenty of time and found these that are pretty perfect: CRI 93 and Ktemp 5500, so I thought it would be good to share my find with you, guys!

https://www.fullspectrumsolutions.com/c ... 5464035598
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Re: Good full spectrum light

Postby sisiniaasthma » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:35 pm

Thanks for sharing that with us, man! I want to say that changing light bulbs and doing other regular things on the equinoxes is a great idea. I think I'm going to steal that idea from you so I can remember to change light bulbs regularly myself. I don't like it when they burn out on me at the most unexpected moment, you know. What do you think of this stuff https://www.vont.com/product/vont-bulb-color-smart-light-bulbs-smart-bulbs/? I use smart bulbs because it's easier for me to switch them out. I bought one for the first time last year and put it on the balcony. I didn't even know it could change colors or brightness mode.
sisiniaasthma
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 0
Flight: Yes

Return to Health, Nutrition & Diet