Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Orange Guard pest control

Talk about bird illnesses and other bird health related issues. Seeds, pellets, fruits, vegetables and more. Discuss what to feed your birds and in what quantity. Share your recipe ideas.

Re: Orange Guard pest control

Postby liz » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:46 am

I have so many little Anoles in my yard that I cannot use pestisides. We do use them in the middle of the yard where the lizards are not. I have put out fly bottles to catch the flies and have to empty and reset them once a week because they get so full.
I must have moved into bug country. I did not have this much problem even when I lived in the Philippines.
liz
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 12
Types of Birds Owned: DYH Amazon Rambo
BF Amazon Myrtle
Cockatiels: Shadow Tammy Flutter Phoenix Jackie
Andy Impy Louise Twila Leroy
Flight: Yes

Postby Pajarita » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:47 am

According to their website, Orange Guard is water-based.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Postby shine55 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:08 am

Hi,

You can use orange pest control method it is a very effective treatment for pests.they don't harmful for us.it is easy to use.it kills all insects & pests.
Thanks...
shine55
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 0
Flight: No

Postby george19 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:05 am

Hey,

Please suggest me something about Orange Guard pest control????

Thank you in advance.
george19
Parakeet

Postby mave26 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:53 am

Hello,

Orange Guard. Made from citrus peel extract, Orange Guard Home Pest Control kills and repels bugs for weeks! Great for use indoors or out against ants, roaches, fleas, silverfish, and many other insect pests. Safe for use around food, people and pets.
Thanks...
mave26
Parakeet

Natural treatment for Pest control

Postby kelly » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:05 pm

Hello,

Regular Pest Control. We trust the sensible answer for natural nuisance control is to make a parity of life forms in your yard or greenhouse. In an assorted biological system bother populaces are managed normally. Advancement of this equalization depends on items that limit damage to pollinators and other valuable creepy crawlies.Vinegar is a natural deterrent for ants. A combination of half apple cider vinegar although normal vinegar works just as well and half water in a spray bottle works perfectly to repel those pests.
Thanks...
kelly
Parakeet

Postby lhoucinegirlfriend » Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:10 am

Hello there, folks. Could the orange guard help me get rid of ants? I’m so sick and tired of them. The best option I’ve recently found is this article: How to get rid of ants in the bathroom. My friend shared it with me today, so I guess I should apply all those tips immediately. Btw, what do you think of his article? Have you tried any of the advice there? Tbh, I’d be grateful for any reasonable suggestion. Help me, somebody, please. I can’t stand those insects anymore. Thanks in advance, folks!
Last edited by lhoucinegirlfriend on Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
lhoucinegirlfriend
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: Blue classic

Postby Pajarita » Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:39 am

Hi, and welcome! I don't use any insecticide whatsoever indoors or outdoors so I cannot tell you one way or the other from personal experience but the label claims it does.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Previous

Return to Health, Nutrition & Diet