Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Postby Pajarita » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:21 am

Please, everybody stay safe and healthy! I know it's hard not to get together with the whole family after so many months of full and semi-quarantine but we can already see the light at the end of the tunnel with the vaccine and it's just a matter of sacrificing a little bit longer.

We are getting together only with my US daughter and her family and we will sit on one end of the table and they will sit on the other with masks only down for eating. To make up for it, I am making everybody's favorite desserts: flan for my husband, triple chocolate brownies for my grandson, raspberry trifle for my granddaughter and cheesecake with mango topping for my son in law and strawberry for my daughter and homemade whipped cream and/or ice cream to top everything. Lots of food for just a few people but what the heck!
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Postby Michael » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:03 pm

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here are some Thanksgiving Parrot Cooking Tips:
Michael
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 3
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal Parrot, Cape Parrot, Green-Winged Macaw

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Postby Pajarita » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:57 am

Very VERY good tips, Michael! Thank you for reminding us (I did not even know about there being certain foil wrappers that are not good!).
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Return to General & Off Topic