Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Hi all

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

Hi all

Postby vanessahacker » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:59 am

Hi all, I'm from US. I’ve had 4 chicks in the last few years. Have extended my flock with 2 ringnecks.

I'm excited to get lots of information in order to better care for my babies and to make some fellow bird owner friends! Many thanks!
Vanessauno online
vanessahacker
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 0
Flight: Yes

Re: Hi all

Postby Pajarita » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:54 am

Hi, Vanessa and IRNs, welcome to the forum. Please let us know if we can be of any help.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Re: Hi all

Postby Parturne » Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:48 am

basket random

vanessahacker wrote:Hi all, I'm from US. I’ve had 4 chicks in the last few years. Have extended my flock with 2 ringnecks.

I'm excited to get lots of information in order to better care for my babies and to make some fellow bird owner friends! Many thanks!

Hello Hendrick, welcome to the parrot forum! I'm so excited for you to join THIS passionate community of parrot lovers.
Parturne
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 0

Return to Introductions