Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Hello you lovely people

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

Hello you lovely people

Postby Jeromelu » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:20 pm

I don't actually have a bird, but I've been wanting one for probably 15 or so years. I hope that's ok. Having a job that required moving every few years and being away a lot made me put that dream on hold ... until now.
I'm officially settled down in my forever home and still dreaming of having a bird. I have read books, watched countless videos and still I'm hesitant about what bird I would be right for and vice versa. African Greys have always been the ones to make my heart flutter, but when I'm honest with myself I'm unsure if I could handle one.

Sooo.. here I am, hoping to read a lot and learn from all of you and get a better understanding of .. all of it.
I hope it's ok for me to be here. Much love to all.
Jeromelu
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 0
Flight: No

Re: Hello you lovely people

Postby Pajarita » Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:14 am

Of course it's OK for you to be here, you are very welcome to the forum. And, please, ask as many questions as you want, we will try to help you decide on the best species for you to have.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Return to Introductions