Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Hi!

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

Hi!

Postby Zoelovespepper » Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:27 pm

Hello!
This is my first time posting :sun:
I’m Zoe, I’m an artist and I love birds. I’ve had my baby pepper since 2019 and she’s my sunshine. I can’t live without her little chirps. I love her so much.
She’s very well behaved for a sun conure, especially my first bird, I’m pretty proud of her. She loves me so much, I think she may have separation anxiety.
Anyway, I’ve been a visitor on here since I adopted her but I finally just now decided to join. I figured it’s a good place to learn from :swaying:
Zoelovespepper
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 4
Types of Birds Owned: Sun Conure
Scarlet macaw
Chicken
Flight: Yes

Re: Hi!

Postby Pajarita » Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:20 pm

Hello, Zoe and Pepper, welcome to the forum! Yes, I am sure Pepper has separation anxiety - all parrots do! They evolved to be with their family throughout their entire lives and being alone is not only depressing for them, but also a cause for anxiety. That's why Sweden has a law that says that you cannot own a single parrot, you must have at least two.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Return to Introductions