Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Uh-Oh! The new guy isn't flighted and my flighted bird HATE

Discuss indoor freeflight and managing freeflighted birds around the house. How to live with a flighted parrot.

Re: Uh-Oh! The new guy isn't flighted and my flighted bird HATE

Postby Pajarita » Sun May 08, 2016 11:28 am

That's great news! It's so stressing when birds don't get along...
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Re: Uh-Oh! The new guy isn't flighted and my flighted bird HATE

Postby seagoatdeb » Sun May 08, 2016 4:03 pm

Its great advise, and the way I try to live my life. Consumerism, makes it harder to source out healthy materials for our planet, but it is doable. Parrots benefit to, because the healthier your home environment is the healthier they are. Inside air is much more poluted than outside air, so we need to get those parrots some outside time for that reason as well as their ability to assimilate food properly, and use heathy products and materials to cut down the "gassing off" of toxic materials in our homes that affects our health and our parrots health. We are a flock of four, feathered and human, and we are always callling back and forth to each other. i have always loved Ghandi.
seagoatdeb
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Red Belly Poicephalus and a Meyers Poicephalus
Flight: Yes

Previous

Return to Indoor Freeflight