Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Birdy loves the puppy

Want to teach your bird talk? Learn about and discuss methods for training birds to vocalize and mimic different sounds on cue.

Birdy loves the puppy

Postby Pajarita » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:23 am

Adorable video of too petting puppy and telling it it loves him.

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1 ... 3DReferral
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Re: Birdy loves the puppy

Postby Emmablaker » Thu May 06, 2021 4:49 am

Many people believe that a dog's clinginess indicates that the patient is ill. We're not going to lie to you. There is some evidence that dogs are capable of detecting disease. We will promise you, though, that your dog will not be clingy when you are ill. This is unusual. They're just looking for a little bit of your time. We guarantee that virtually all of your clingy behavior will vanish if you use the methods on this list. Last week, I came across a dog-related website that explained why my dog won't leave me alone. So I could assist everyone and that you no longer have any questions about this topic!
Last edited by Emmablaker on Sat May 08, 2021 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emmablaker
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 0
Flight: No

Re: Birdy loves the puppy

Postby Pajarita » Thu May 06, 2021 10:05 am

I guess this is another case of somebody getting paid 'per posting' even if the posting means nothing to nobody :lol:
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Return to Training Parrot Vocalizations