Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Anyone have a white eared conure and crimson bellied??

Macaws, Cockatoos, Greys, Poicephalus, Conures, Lovebirds, Parrotlets, Parakeets etc. Discuss topics related to specific species of parrots and their characteristics, mutations, pros, and cons.

Anyone have a white eared conure and crimson bellied??

Postby mazarooney » Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:28 am

Anyone have a white eared conure? I'd like to know their experience with this conure. Also, would you say it's better in comprising to a Crimson bellied conure. I've heard crimsons are shy and less cuddly??
mazarooney
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 3
Types of Birds Owned: Crimson bellied conure, white eared conure, suncheeked conure
Flight: Yes

Re: Anyone have a white eared conure and crimson bellied??

Postby Pajarita » Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:29 am

Hi, Mazarooney, welcome to the forum. I have no personal experience with the white-ear but, in my personal experience with different species of pyrrhura, they are all pretty much the same... same diet, same handling, same behaviors, same needs, etc The differences are all individual and have everything to do with how the bird was raised, weaned and cared for. They are all very needy little birds who require more attention than most other species (I always compare them to cockatoos).
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Return to Parrot Species